Plantation Denta-Care Plan
We are now pleased to offer an In-house plan for patients who do not have dental insurance.
Features of our plan include:
- No preauthorization is required
- No annual maximum
- No deductible
- No waiting period for treatment
- Cosmetic procedures included
Plantation Denta-Care Membership Benefits:
- Initial comprehensive exam, necessary x-rays, and cleaning (prophylaxis) (D1110) with fluoride
- Six month check up exam and cleaning (prophylaxis)
- One urgent care exam and x-ray
- Necessary dental procedures completed within 12 months of enrollment will be discounted 10% if paid in full at time of service by check or cash. If paid in full by credit card discounted 5% at time of service. Includes cosmetic procedures such as teeth whitening, veneers, and crowns.
Please call for pricing and details.
There’s no ID card or member number to bring. All of your membership information will be kept in your personal electronic record. Your effective date is the day you sign up and your renewal date is the same date every year.
Denta-Care Plan Particulars
- Plantation Denta-Care Plan is a dental discount plan and NOT dental insurance nor can it be combined with any other dental insurance
- Plan is valid only at Plantation Dental Associates, 300 Main Street Suite 101, St. Simons Island, GA 31522
- If the need arises for our dentists to refer you to a specialist, the specialist will not offer the discount
- Fees associated with membership and benefits are non-transferable and non-refundable
- No refunds given if patient elects to not use benefits during the membership enrollment year
- Unused benefits cannot be transferred to the following enrollment year. We encourage our patients to take full advantage of their discount benefits i.e. “use them or lose them!”
- Plan is subject to yearly modification
- Should dental treatment be required following any type of injury whereby outside medical, auto, disability, or workers comp insurance are involved, this discount plan cannot be used
- Plan fees are valid only when paid at the time of enrollment
- All payments for treatment by cash or check are due at time of service to receive the discounted fee
- Any services that are received and not paid for at time of service will be billed at the non discounted customary fee
- If you choose to extend payments using CareCredit or other third party financing options, the restorative treatment discount cannot be applied due to merchant fees
- This plan discount cannot be combined with any other offers